PROFINRG – VACATURES
Are you our new
Business development manager ProfiNRG - Germany?
Voor de energietransitie
Business development manager
ProfiNRG is one of the leading and most successful (solar) energy companies in the Benelux, located in Utrecht. ProfiNRG has been active for more than 10 years in the sale, realization (EPC), and maintenance (S&M) of large-scale solar energy systems on roofs and on the ground in the Netherlands. Due to the international aspirations on large scale ground mounted systems, we are looking for a talented business developer solar parks. In the beginning ProfiNRG will focus on the Scandinavian, French and German markets. In this role you will focus on the German market.
Your main tasks include:
- Generating contacts and maintaining relationships with project developers, consultants, investors, and owners of solar parks
- Generating leads and partnerships for EPC work
- Selling projects based on the quotations made by a dedicated international tender team of ProfiNRG.
- Generating acquisition targets for acquiring projects rights
You must meet the following job requirements:
- Passion for entrepreneurship and developing new business.
- Relevant technical study direction at academic working and thinking level.
- At least 3 years of experience in the sale of large-scale complex technical projects.
- Working experience in Germany
- Fluent English and German is a must.
- Living in the Netherlands or Germany
- Experience in our industry is preferred, but not required.
Terms of employment
ProfiNRG offers you a unique opportunity to make a difference within a young and fast-growing organization.
Where do you come to work
ProfiNRG focuses on the market for sustainable energy and has become an established name in the solar industry. Under the name ProfiNRG, we design, and install turnkey solar energy systems for customers throughout North West Europe. ProfiNRG is centrally located in Utrecht.
Are you interested in this position? Send a short motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position, please contact René Hanssen on 030 -2658512.