PROFINRG – VACATURES
Are you our new
International Business Developer
We are hiring
International Business Developer Solar Parks (M/F)
ProfiNRG is one of the leading and most successful (solar) energy companies in the Netherlands, located in Utrecht. ProfiNRG has been active for more than 10 years in the development, sale, realization, and maintenance of large-scale solar energy systems on roofs and on the ground in the Netherlands. Due to the international aspirations on large scale ground mounted systems, we are looking for a talented business developer solar parks. In the beginning ProfiNRG will focus on the Scandinavian and German markets. So, you mainly focus on creating leads outside the Netherlands.
Your main tasks include:
- Generating contacts and maintaining relationships with project developers, consultants, investors, and owners of solar parks in Scandinavia and Germany
- Generating leads in our target markets.
- Selling projects based on the quotations made by a dedicated international tender team of ProfiNRG.
- Generating acquisition partnerships in Europe outside the Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia.
You must meet the following job requirements:
- Passion for entrepreneurship and developing new business.
- Relevant technical study direction at WO/HBO working and thinking level.
- At least 3 years of experience in the sale of large-scale complex technical projects.
- International track record.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Experience in our industry is preferred, but not required.
Terms of employment
ProfiNRG offers you a unique opportunity to make a difference within a young and fast-growing organization.
Where do you come to work
Profinery B.V. focuses on the market for sustainable energy and has become an established name in the solar industry. Under the name ProfiNRG, we design, develop, and install turnkey solar energy systems for customers throughout the country. ProfiNRG is centrally located in Utrecht, Lage Weide.
Are you interested in this position?
Send a short motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position, please contact René Hanssen on 030 26 58 512.